The Opinionated Cafe

The Opinionated Cafe is designed to give you different opinions about dinning out in the Triad.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Our Mission

Our Mission!! (His View)
Culinary troops unite! The Opinionated Cafe is designed to provide you (the culinarian) with a professional (mine) and an amateur (my wife) opinion about food in the Triad. Our mission is to keep you from wasting your money on "wanna be" food professionals and their bad experiments that they call cuisine. I have been a chef for ten years. I will tend to be a little more critical on the overall experience and the professionalism of the restaurant as a whole. On the other hand my wife, who has been enjoying pretty good food for some time, has grown into a little food snob herself. Her side, for the most part, will be a little more foo foo and focus on.....well I will let her tell you. Together we enjoy good food, great company, and a good bottle of wine. We hope that reading our reviews and tit bits of information will help you make the correct choices when dining out.

Our Mission (Her view)
Food snobs unite!! Unlike my husband I am not a professional chef but am a critical consumer of quality cuisine. My perspectives on food come from years of benefiting from my husband's exceptional culinary skills - did I mention he is an award winning chef! My goal is to provide you with a vibrant description of flavors and presentations of food served in local Triad establishments. You can call me the Rachael Ray of Jamestown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home